Reusable hygienic mask made of neoprene with a damp-proof and antibacterial finish, good for children.
StarMasks have been tested according to ENAC_EN ISO 6330: 2012 standard and meet the UNE 0065: 2020 criteria for breathability and bacterial filtration efficiency.
- Reusable with +25 washes
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) 91.81 + - 2.86
- Breathability: Differential pressure 40.06 + - 1
- Compliance with UNE 0065:2020 regulation
- Damp-proof and antibacterial
- 92% polyester and 8% elastane
Either of the following methods can be used:
- Wash and disinfect masks with water and normal detergent at a temperature of between 60º and 90º (machine wash on normal cycle)
- Soak masks in a 1:50 bleach solution with warm water for 30 minutes and then wash with soap and water. Rinse thoroughly to remove any remaining bleach and let air dry.
*Wash before first use.
*For hygiene reasons, masks are non-returnable and non-refundable.